- Targeting your message to local households and businesses within a chosen area
- Let local customers know who you are and what you do
- Launch a new product or service
- Generate brand awareness and retention
- Generate extra sales during quiet periods
- Fully promote your corporate image and full range of products and services
- Offers immediate impact and far greater reach when compared to other forms of advertising
Response levels to your letterbox advertising will vary depending upon the following...
- Demographics of the distribution areas
- Appearance and quality of your leaflet
- Product or service you are offering
- Timing and relevance of your campaign
- Repeatability of the distribution area
Do you deliver to every letterbox in a designated area?
No, and there are several reasons why...
- If there is a sign advising the resident does not wish to receive advertising material
- Certain properties may not have a letterbox or it may not be clearly visible
- It may not be possible to gain access to the letterboxes in some apartments and secured units
- If there is a warning or obvious signs of a dog on the property the delivery person may at their discretion choose not to deliver to the property
- Delivery will not be attempted to empty or derelict properties or where access is hazardous
- Material will not be delivered to letterboxes where there is an obvious overflow
We will achieve a minimum penetration rate of 98% of all delivery points that accept advertising material in any chosen area.